Studying medicine in Semmelweis (Hungary)

Thread Starter Studying medicine in Semmelweis (Hungary) Follow 1 hour ago 1 hour ago Quote: Originally Posted by Yxh If I was to study medicine in Semmelweis (Hungary), do I still need to sit the PLAB test to work in the UK? Or will the degree I have be acceptable to work in the UK directly? Thank you in advance. All students graduated from the EU will be free to practise in the UK without taking PLAB, you may have to demonstrate your English standards. It may change after Brexit.
Source: The Student Room - Category: Universities & Medical Training Authors: Tags: Medicine Source Type: forums