Regsitration with MedWorm
You can now log in to MedWorm to gain access to search, via any one of these accounts: Facebook, Google, Yahoo or LinkedIn
Note: we have removed the option to create a MedWorm log on, since we believe it is more secure to use a logon from one of these providers.
- Logging on to MedWorm will store your logon id, email, display name and link to your social media profile in the MedWorm database.
- MedWorm will never use your email for marketing purposes or pass it on to a third party without your consent.
- MedWorm will only use your email to notify you of important changes to MedWorm that may affect your account.
- MedWorm does not make edits to your social media account that you use to log on.
- After logging out of MedWorm, if you are on a public computer, please make sure to also log out of your social media account that you used to log on.
- MedWorm is not responsible for any of the data that is on this site. MedWorm is a data aggregator and search engine, not a publisher.
- Please always consult a medical physician regarding your own health.
- Please do no use MedWorm Search for automated queries. Any account found abusing this free service will have their account suspended.