Thread Starter Medicine Follow 1 hour ago 1 hour ago Quote: Originally Posted by Nobody2u And as far as I can see no board actually offers criminology as an A level. There is only the WJEC " equivalent" which unis may or may not accept. Apologies, was not aware of this, as you say - leave it to the experts
Source: The Student Room - Category: Universities & Medical Training Authors: Tags: Medicine Source Type: forums