Appealing for IS status mid-school?

Hi all, I'm a c/o 2025, still waiting on a few schools and trying to decide on where I'm going, but essentially my husband and I are planning to leave our in-state and move together to whichever state I'm attending school in this year. When he gets a fulltime job in said state and we jointly fill taxes for a year or two, is it possible at all for me to appeal for an in-state status from the school I'll be attending? Does anybody have experience like this?
Source: Student Doctor Network - Category: Universities & Medical Training Authors: Tags: Veterinary Source Type: forums